Friday, 16 November 2012

Name and a BIG movement milestone reached!

Since our 20 week scan could not have turned out being more healthy, we made the final decision on baby's name and decided to release it. 





Carly Joy.






Last night was a HORRIBLE night of sleep. I get some uncomfortable at times that I cannot sleep. My nose gets so stuffy I cant breathe and every position hurts the crap out of my back. I really need to work harder on not slouching. While I was awake I was noticing the baby kicking around. So wondering if it could be felt from the outside, I put my hand on my belly and waited. And....I could totally feel it from the outside. I couldn't believe it. Cant wait until the Dada gets home tonight so I can tell him this! And hopefully she will cooperate and give him a few good kicks.


5 comments:

Paisley Seven said...

What a cute name!

twondra said...

Love the name. :)

And so excited for you feeling her kick! Hope Nick can feel it!!

DaniKel said...

Such a beautiful name!!

Have you tried breath-rite strips? They might help you breath better while sleeping. Also, use as many pillows as you can. Put one between your knees, one under your belly, one behind your back. Hope you get some sleep!

Love that you can feel her now!!!

DaniKel said...

And I hope that Nick was able to feel her when he got home!!!

Mark said...

Congratulations on choosing a name. But more importantly, did you save any cupcakes for me?
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Your Friend, m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...