Monday, 5 November 2012

19 week survey



Not much has changed the past week. Its been pretty quiet and uneventful. My belly is bigger I think. I feel so large! Being so tiny and then to this is such a difficult change. Almost half way there!

Baby's now the size of a mango! Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo (that thin, downy hair on baby’s body), oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid.


How far along?  19 weeks
Total weight gain: Last doc appt at 15 weeks I was up 13 pounds. I now dont have the courage to step on the scale. 
Maternity clothes? Mostly all maternity now, except sweat pants and tshirts. 

Stretch marks? My old stretch marks around my hips that had faded over the past 2 years of my 45 pound weight loss have now shown themselves again...and new ones have started forming as dark circles on my belly. 
Sleep:I have been totally knocked out, weird dreams too!
Best moment this week: 
Miss anything? Running hard and sweating. Being fit and in shape and 115 on the scale.
Movement:None that I am sure of, but I felt a couple things that are possible. I just dont know.
Food cravings: No cravings. Enjoy spicy food.Enjoy fresh fruit- apples, peaches, mangoes, bananas.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender Predictions: Girl already confirmed. It was my gut instinct from the very beginning of pregnancy and turns out I was right.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Its in still but not as in as normal.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. Still fits the same, pretty lose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Feeling movements and being sure that its it and our next ultrasound Nov 14th which will also be the name reveal.

1 comment:

Paisley Seven said...

Looking forward to hearing baby's name!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...