On Saturday after hitting some yard sales early, then Mc D's for breakfast we went to Gilcrease Orchard.
http://www.thegilcreaseorchard.org/
It was the first time for all of us to go to an orchard and pick our own pumpkins. It was so much fun!
I dont know why my pictures always upload out of order,
but we started with picking our very own granny smith apples, followed by only 1 small zucchini. They were all picked or just flowers blooming. Then we picked lots of huge cucumbers and went on to the pumpkin patch. The boys picked one each fairly quick, I picked a tiny one for the baby and Kayla was being so picky. We couldn't understand why she wouldn't pick one. She told us she wanted a round orange one and we thought that's funny... aren't they all orange and round? Once she saw the perfect one, she was thrilled. It was so BRIGHT orange and PERFECTLY round. She knew what she wanted that is for sure.
After picking we walked back, and got some fresh apple cider and apple cider donuts. It was the prefect treat at the end. It was starting to get pretty hot outside by then.
Monday, 15 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...












2 comments:
Oh I love the pumpkin patch! We have not made it to one yet this year, but we will here soon. They are so much fun, and the kids always have a blast! So glad that you guys were able to go to one this year!! Can't wait to see how you carve/decorate your pumpkins!!
That looks like so much fun! Love the kids' smiles. :)
Post a Comment