Since my last belly shot at 15 weeks 2 days I took these. Hard to believe I look like this.
I don't even feel like I look like this.
I don't feel like this is possible that it's ME.
ME.
How on earth did we get THIS lucky?
Without even trying.
Without it even being a millisecond of a thought.
Without donor sperm.
Without injections.
Without tracking cycles.
Without pills.
Without doctors.
Without surgeries.
JUST NATURAL.
ME!
( and my husband of course had something to do with it. lol )
Yesterday I walked out to check the mail. Was expecting some packages. I get half way across the street and the lady that sold us our lot who worked in the builder's office was at the neighbor delivering a key. She saw me, took off her sunglasses, and looked at me weird. I just waved and thought weird. We haven't seen her since we closed on the house and got the key from her on June 15th. A month before conceiving.
First thing she said was, " Whats up with you!?"
I guess it was her way of asking but didnt want to insult if I just gained weight. lol.
I just patted the belly. And she was hysterical! She was so excited for us.
What did I get out of it? The fact that I obviously look pregnant, finally!
Not just fat, but pregnant.
ME!


3 comments:
You look beautiful!!! Yes, YOU!! And isn't it just absolutely amazing? I was so in love with my pregnant belly. I loved being pregnant and I loved looking pregnant!! And you my dear, definitely look amazing pregnant!!!
areyou sure your not having two? you look great but your sticking our there mama
So thrilled for you all. I love seeing your updates.
Post a Comment