Monday, 29 October 2012

18 week survey

Today marks 18 weeks!
18!
Wow!
Baby is now the size of a sweet potato. From what I have been reading I should be feeling movements by now or soon. Im impatiently waiting.
SO NOT used to this roundness. Its just a hard adjustment for me. Not complaing, or wishing it away of course. I'd take this anyday vs. not being pregnant...but wow I cannot get used to this. I worked so hard for 2 YEARS to have abs and be fit and in shape. This shape is like another planet to me. I have chubby sides now and such a round belly. Yikes. And not even half way though yet.





How far along?  18 weeks
Total weight gain: Last doc appt at 15 weeks I was up 13 pounds. I now dont have the courage to step on the scale. 
Maternity clothes? Mostly all maternity now, except sweat pants and tshirts. 

Stretch marks? I think I have the start of them unfortunately. I thought I would be able to escape this without them, or without horrid ones. I have very itchy skin, the slightest dark marks which  I think is the start of them and my belly button is starting to change a tad. Only noticeable by me though.
Sleep:I have been totally knocked out, weird dreams too!
Best moment this week: Getting 4 huge boxes of baby girl clothes in the mail from a friend.
Miss anything? Running hard and sweating. Being fit and in shape and 115 on the scale.
Movement:None that I am sure of, but I felt a couple things that are possible. I just dont know.
Food cravings: No cravings. Enjoy spicy food.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender Predictions: Girl already confirmed. It was my gut instinct from the very beginning of pregnancy and turns out I was right.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  In. But its changing slightly.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. Still fits the same, pretty lose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Feeling movements and being sure that its it.

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...