Saturday, 13 October 2012

15 week survey

I found this on the internet this morning. Thought it would be fun!

How far along?  15w5d
Total weight gain: up to 130 from 117. +13 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I can only fit into maternity pants now and still wearing normal t-shirts but now up up to size Medium in most. Can still fit into some bigger Small. 

Stretch marks? None. But going to start using creams just in case I can avoid any. I still want to have some bikini years left after this baby.
Sleep: Most days Im out, some nights I am too hungry to sleep.
Best moment this week: The doctor telling me Im normal and my belly really popping out now.
Miss anything? I do miss being tiny with a nice flat tummy...but it will come back.
Movement:None
Food cravings: No cravings but my appetite is getting better and I actually want to eat fruit and veggies. Up until a week ago I needed and wanted heavy food.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender Predictions: Girl already confirmed. It was my gut instinct from the very beginning of pregnancy and turns out I was right.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Moody when hungry.
Looking forward to: Our 18-22 week scan!

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...