Monday, 22 October 2012
17 week survey
It is just UNBELIEVABLE that we are now 17 weeks pregnant. It still does not feel real. Im waiting for the moment when it will, if it ever will. 10 weeks ago I was sure I was going to miscarry because there was no way this could be possible for one, and for 2 it was just too good to be true. And here I am, 17 weeks. Now in the waiting game to start feeling baby kicks! It just doesnt feel real that in only 3 more weeks we are half way done. Time is going so fast now.
Baby is now the size of an ONION! About 5 inches crown to rump and almost 6 oz. Shes putting on some fat now, her cartilage is turning to bone and the umbilical cord is thickening this week.
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: Still the same, up to 130 from 117. +13 pounds. The average woman gains about 10 pounds by now so, Im not too far off. I assume my skin is stretching now because my belly and boobs have been super itchy.
Maternity clothes? About the same as week 15... I can only fit into maternity pants now and still wearing normal t-shirts but now up up to size Medium in most, although some are quite snug. No more size x-small or small. Im glad I kept some of my loser shirts!
Stretch marks? None. But have started using the coco butter stretch mark massage lotion just in case. If I can prevent any I would like to, I still want to wear a bikini when all this is over!
Sleep: Most days Im out, some nights I am too hungry to sleep and I wake up any time between 1 am and 3 am to eat. Usually the choice of food is oatmeal.
Best moment this week: Lady at grocery store asked Kayla if she going to have a baby brother or sister. This folks, means I clearly look pregnant!
Miss anything? Running.
Movement:None
Food cravings: No cravings. Enjoy spicy food. Had Taco Bell over the weekend and on 2 tacos I had SIX packs of FIRE sauce!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender Predictions: Girl already confirmed. It was my gut instinct from the very beginning of pregnancy and turns out I was right.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.Same.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still fits the same, pretty lose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Moody when hungry.
Looking forward to: Feeling movements and 20 week scan on Nov 14th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...

2 comments:
So sweet to read. :) So happy for you!!
You look amazing!! I love reading your updates. xo
Post a Comment