Yesterday was my 15 week scan. I was 15w3d. It was a very boring appointment. I was disappointed when I didn't get an ultrasound done. Only the heartbeat was checked with a Doppler which I do at home every other day or so. At least this Doppler has the heart rate on it though, which mine doesn't Her heart rate is in the 140's currently. They asked if I wanted the testing for cystic fibrosis and down syndrome and I declined. God gave us this child...we love her no matter what. I brought up my weight gain. The doctor's scale said 130. That mean sI have gained 13 pounds and I told her I was concerned about it. She told me its really no big deal because I started this pregnancy out so tiny. As long as I eat healthy (lots of protein, fruit and veggies) when I am hungry then I am fine. So, if she isnt concerned I guess I am not!
She also mentioned my last appointment at radiology everything was perfect, and I noticed that in my chart my due date has been moved ahead by one day from April 1st, to March 30th.
The midwife checked my cervix and I was on my way. That was literally it. It was BORING. But boring is good. It still feels so weird to be 'normal'.
My next appointment will be between 18-22 weeks in the radiology clinic for a full anatomy scan but its already noted in my chart she is a girl. I have to call on Monday to schedule this appointment.
Yesterday I did this little photo thingy. It was a pain to make but its neat to see. Its me, 2 months prior to conception and 1 weeks prior to conception up to currently 15 weeks along.
Also, we have I think, baby's girls name in the running! I would like to wait until after the next anatomy scan on base, even though I am sure (since the very begining!!!) that she's a girl, and I need to make sure Nick is up for it being her name. He agreed really quickly to it so Im not sure. Although, both of our kids names we agreed on fast because we knew it was the right name. Once that happens, we will do a family photo to announce her name.


1 comment:
I can't wait to hear her name!
Post a Comment