Friday, 27 January 2012

First Thai food experience

We had our first Thai food experience a night ago during our very last night living at the Aurora Resort and Spa. And it was GREAT! The Dada tried fried wontons. If you know him, then you know this is WAY outside of his box. And he ended up liking them a lot, even the kids enjoyed them. The kiddos and Mama shared fried rice with chicken and shrimp. The spices in it were really good.






Right now we are at day 2 in our hotel. This means our trip to Las Vegas is near and it is feeling so real!

Today is Saturday. We fly on Wednesday  morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy, we are gonna try Thai in Vegas in april. Have a safe 3 flights next week.

Montana's mom said...

Have a safe trip to your new home!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...