Thursday, 19 January 2012

11 days! Bye Bye 554!

11 days and counting down!  We had Nick's going away party at the beach down the street last Friday.

Waiting for everyone to arrive.

Yummy food. Hot wings, chicken sticks, ribs and summer rolls.



The  Beach Bar- one of our favorite places to go to on Guam.

Yay 554!

A little game of volleyball before the going away speeches and gifts. (With my two little watchers!)


Watching Dada in the green t shirt hitting the ball!

Playing together.



Caden playing football with Kayla.



Caden HAD to had his shirt off as soon as he saw Dada take his off...
(This picture by the way I had blown up to a 20x30 and it will go in his new room which will be football theme. I cant wait)

Kayla getting sleepy (party was during nap time) collecting rocks.

Dad receiving his machete. 

The Dad receiving his plaque. Which reads:
 Tech Sgt Nicholas Alessi is awarded life membership weather you like it or not, in the royal order of the horse in recognition of being an outstanding pavements and construction equipment craftsman. Having resided for the past 47 months and 11 days in the 554th stable and having assimilated the knowledge that it is the best of all horse stables weather you believe it or not, and having demonstrated proficiency before juries composed of heavy needers of the deeds of the horse, lifetime member. "GREY BEARD'

Are we done yet?

OK, seriously, Im done now....

We are so done. Let go nap!


1 comment:

Us4 Cats said...

hi michelle. its been a bit since i poted on comments. but wanted to say great pics and bet you are all excited to hit the mainland once again!!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...