We haven't been up to much lately. This move is coming up really fast. We have been just passing the time at the beach. Surprise there huh?
Today:
2 days left before my treadmill goes. We are selling it to a friend and upgrading once we move into a house.
4 days left at the Aurora.
9 days left on Guam.
12 days until Caden's 2nd birthday.
Caden and our fishing buddy we see every morning at the beach.
Me watching the kids.
Some new friends at the beach.
They made a new friend. A Japanese boy..who gave them his beach ball as a 'present'.
Caden kept losing his beach ball so I had to go out in the water to chase it down.
Fishing buddies catch.
Some more attention and love from the Japanese.
We had a fishy in a bottle. Actually, we had 3 fish in a bottle. We kept losing them.
Yes, more attention from the Japanese. It never fails.
Some guy digging for crabs.
This is my view while sun bathing and watching the kids.
Kayla playing with Japanese girls. They played for about an hour together.
Going to the beach is like FREE babysitting. HA!
Caden's turn!
Taking a picture of Caden before they leave.
Also, to occupy my time, I started a 30 day photo challenge.
Photo one:
I missed the weekend due to either being busy, or lazy. So Monday continues photo two:
My closet in the hotel here.
Tomorrow I will continue with day 3, what I am reading.





















2 comments:
Guam looks like a lovely place to visit but I do not think I would like to live there. Happy almost back to the states!
Love the pictures of the kids! They are growing up sooooo fast!
Post a Comment