Monday, 2 January 2012

A few days after Christmas, on the 28th, we got a package from Kayla's birth father. One of the many reasons this little girl is so lucky. I wish Caden could have the same, but it's better this way in the long run.

Kayla's birth father always seems to know what is right up Kayla's alley for each birthday and each Christmas.
He really is a great gift giver. After all, he gave us the ultimate gift.

I got a laugh out of all the stamps on the box!

Kayla was defiantly excited.


 A 200 piece creative learning tool box!

Dad reading the Christmas card which we love getting every year.

We let Caden open the family gift. Its hard for us to watch Kayla open a gift from him while Caden doesnt get this advantage. So we let him open the family gift, of white chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles! The kids, mainly Caden, sure did eat these up!

We also on the same day got a package from Mom's internet shopping. I got my first pair of boots in about 8 years! This my friends is exciting after going 4 years wearing nothing but Old Navy flip flops, and running shoes!

The Dad got a red zip up heavy hooded jacket that Kayla picked out all by herself! This is his first in many years as well!

As of today, we have 28 days left on island!

1 comment:

Mark said...

All I can concentrate on are your husband's hairy legs.
Happy New Year!
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...