Monday, 20 August 2012

First ultrasound photos


My tests from Aug 5th that we could hardly believe and below ultrasound pictures from 6 weeks 6 days (so I thought) but was measuring at 7 weeks 2 days, from the midwife on base. The appointment that I swore would end this pregnancy...I wouldn't even look at the screen!
 Until she said, " And there is the baby...."




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more beautiful than this! This family, this moment, this time in your lives, and this baby!!!
God has been smiling on you for years! He had an amazing plan, blessed you with two wonderful, beautiful children and now has given you yet another miracle! Who could ask for more?

DaniKel said...

I just don't even know what to say! I am still just exploding with excitement for your family! And your little bean is as gorgeous as gorgeous gets! I have thought about you guys since I saw your FB post/pic yesterday! Tears of joy and absolute pure happiness and excitement don't even come close to explain it! And I am just so excited to be able to follow along on this new and exciting journey with your family! Hugs, love, congrats and belly pats! :)

Mark said...

I am so happy for you all. This is the best news.!
I just skimmed over your weekend posts and it's all so fantastic.
I can't wait to watch your Family grow.
m.

Paisley Seven said...

Beautiful!

twondra said...

Beautiful Michelle!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...