Friday, 24 August 2012

10 years of marriage

Today marks 10 years married!!

I can hardly believe so much time has passed.

We have come a long long way in 10 years.

3 or 4 deployments? We moved to Italy, Virginia, Guam and now Las Vegas. We tried to create a family for 5 years which included a dozen IUI's and one IVF. We miscarried twice. We adopted twice. We been through a major marital challenge where many couples give up but we didnt. We grew from it. We built our home from dirt up. And now we are almost 9 weeks pregnant, NATURALLY.





























Camera sure have come a long way in 10 years too!!


2 comments:

pamelaheinbaugh said...

I'm so proud to have been part of this journey. You two are amazing. I love you guys and I know this is just the tip of the Iceburg. Cheers!! To many more roller coaster years to come.

Mark said...

My goodness, you look like a baby getting married.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!
mark

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...