At times I swear my bladder is being squeezed in the baby's fist even though that is impossible.
Still no morning sickness since week 5. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!
A few times I day I feel twinge like but stronger feeling in my uterus. Really feels like stretching going on.
Every few days I am so lazy all I do is sit on the couch. Not really fatigued at all, but just an overall lazy.
My appetite since week 5 isnt near the same. I cant eat as much and food just isn't tasting as good as it used to no matter what I eat.
Here is me yesterday.
I cant believe I look like this already.
This whole gaining weight thing and watching the scale go up rather than down is going to be a new challenge for me. I have worked so hard for 2 and a half years to lose 50 pounds and become physically fit, that is is a bit overwhelming!
(PS. To update, I just got my shower and got dressed and the pants I wore a week ago to the ultrasound no longer fit. I mean, they fit but holy crap snug. I cant wear them. And Im now wearing clothes I haven't worn in a year and half because they have been too big. Goodbye size 4 and 5 I guess. Hello my size 7 shorts. Wow. Just wow. Wow.) I see very stretchy pants in my near future.
Pre-pregnancy
We credit THIS lifestyle change for the miracle we currently have.
Amazing.




4 comments:
You both look so GREAT!!
Maybe if I lost weight, I'll get pregnant too! Couldn't hurt, right?
m.
I had crampy/pinchy pains randomly in the first 2-3 months. It frightened me a little but the doctor told me some women were just more aware of their bodies than most. (if you can feel ovulation you may be one of the unlucky few). Stay positive.
Where is Nick going to put the new baby's foot print? He'll have to grow another arm. He will need it:)
Post a Comment