Monday, 1 June 2015

Taking friends to the market

On Friday we went to the market again. Caden, Carly, Mama, Ms Laura, and a lady (Nicole) and her 4 year old daughter who lives in the nieghbor good across the street.  It was their first times going to this market. It was fun. Nicole and I took a taxi to the main gate and we met Laura there. We walked through the ville to the market. Laura got a pack of eggs and some shower back scrubbers. The kids got their donuts and hot dog sticks and mama got her kimbabp rolls. We also tried some new stuff this time. 
On the way back, we stopped at oodles of noodles. Nicole, and kids shared some 
noodles. Mama ate her rolls and Laura ordered noodle dish without noodles. Just chicken and veggies. It was SO good! 
Carly used chopsticks and actually was eating with them! 
Caden tried. 
We all had a fun time!







No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...