Thursday, 25 June 2015

Mom and Kayla date

Last night mom and Kayla went to dinner alone together. It's the first time that has happened since Guam, 3 years old. We went to a sushi place near the condo we stayed at. Caden stayed home with dad. Last night dad took Carly and Caden to a place on base right across from the officers club, where Kayla and I had dinner. 

We had Korean food! It was called bibimbap. Amazing. Fresh. Light. Healthy. 
I love it. I love how heathly Koreans eat. Ground beef, white steamed rice and loaded with different fresh veggies. Lettuce, carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts, etc. you also can add in different kimchi. I has cucumber and radish, my 2 favs. Top with a dab of chili paste. Mix up the bowl and top with fried egg. I love it.
Kayla did too! We even had chocolate ice with sprinkles and chocolate on top made by Kayla herself. 
It was fun. Way long over due and I need to make it a point to spend this alone time with each of the 3 more often. I feel bad it's been so long since she's been alone with her own mom.
Also had a Korean pancake!





No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...