It's that time! I always start birthday party prep several weeks in advance, now since we live overseas and shopping is very limited...it starts earlier because we have to order.
We chose her theme to be my little pony. I ordered her party decor today and none of it she knows about! I'm more excited than her at this point I think.
I have these pony masks ordered for Kayla and Carly and a batman one for Caden. Can't leave the brother out.
Also felt pieces for hair clips.
Ordered mlp ribbon to make party favors and to go with the pony felts.
We will be doing water balloons too!
Got her the bean boozled game to play with her friends.
Got a pony table cover and party scene and a huge banner.Mom ordered a pony shirt to match the daughters!
Kayla has a tiara ordered as well.
Party stuff is all done! Next payday I'll get her cake mix, candies, juice boxes, chips and they payday of her burgers, hot dogs, buns!
Can't wait. But then again, can wait. 7. Already as sassy, bossy, smart, and independent as a pre teen. 













No comments:
Post a Comment