Sunday, 28 June 2015

Mom and kids day at the zoo

Last week on Thursday mom and kids hopped a bus ride to the zoo.
We walked through the zoo after taking the elephant train up to it, just a little and saw some birds we skipped last time, but we were limited on time to catch the bus.

So we headed back early and went into the children's zoo. We didn't have time for the rose garden. 


There were rabbits, pigs, ponies, sheep and our favorite black sheep. Carly kissed, hugged, and said love you to them. 
It was a lot of fun. Perfect weather too! Cloudy cooler less humid day here in S. Korea. 
All 3 kids slept almost the whole way back.






No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...