Thursday, 26 March 2015

Household items gone!


Im so behind but will get caught up once things calm down. So last Thursday our house was packed up! The next day on Friday it was all loaded up on a truck into big wood crates and hauled away! This is always a surreal moment. No matter if it's your first pcs move or your 7th pcs move. It's the moment your home becomes an empty house! Caden was pretty sick this day. His cough the day before caught up with him and his energy was low. At first he didn't want to be alone in the house while we were outside in the driveway watching the guys load the truck. He warmed up, and just Kate's around watching movies. Glad he didn't go to. School the day prior. 

After Kayla got home from school, she went to her friends house to hang out so the other 2 kids and mom and dad went downtown to The Mirage for some California pizza kitchen and a short walk. 
I couldn't get enough of these fresh tomatoes! 
Dad's pizza was bacon and pepperoni. 
I had veggie and goat cheese. Amazing. 
Then we went out for a short walk and a peek at the volcano. 
















No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...