Friday, 27 March 2015

Carly's birthday part 1

A week ago Saturday the 21st was Carly's 2nd birthday. Unbelievable that our baby is 2 years old. Just like every birthday in our house, she woke up to decorations and gifts. 

Flash cards and bath tub sea creatures.

A stuffed fish and dolphin! 

A cupcake sticker activity book, more so for the long flight to keep her busy a few minutes.

Bath tub sharks! 

Mickey Mouse magnets.
Brother and sister got presents! New ocean themed outfits. Caden got pirates and Kayla got mermaid.


Opening her hot wheels from Dad. Wonder color markers for the long flight.

Snoopy shirt and doc McStuffins bathing suit brother picked for her.

Carly's mermaid shirt just like sisters.

A snoopy shirt just like sisters! 
A Minnie Mouse figure that she can dress.
Among many other small gifts! 

Part 2 coming...



No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...