Thursday, 26 March 2015

Goodbyes begun

The goodbyes have begun. We hung out with our friend and her hubby last night. A girl I met in Italy back in 2003. We worked together at the gym...she was active duty and I was working as a government service position. We clicked right away and been friends ever since. She and nick deployed together in 2004. In 2005 we left Aviano and contributed our friendship. We caught up here in Vegas together a year and half ago like nothing ever changed. She's a true honest friend we will miss. I fought back years in the car leaving. 
Last night we went to her house to meet her new puppies then went off to the strip. We had dinner at Toby Keith's and then walked to Spinkles for cupcakes and sung happy birthday to Carly. 



No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...