Testing Testing!
I have not made one blog entry since June 2013!!! With so many changes since then, and so many changes coming up...I'm starting to rethink about blogging again. I also thought of deleting the blog. But I would love all our past and future adventures documented for our kiddos.
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
4 comments:
I hope you blog. :) That's one thing I love about blogging--that I can have my thoughts and feelings down and make a book for Hannah. I think it would mean a lot to her one day. Would've meant the world to me if my mom would've done it. :)
Plus, I love when you blog so selfishly, I want you to blog for me. :)
I TRULY have loved your blog for so many years. I followed your TTC journey (we started at the same time), followed your adoption journey, pregnancy journey, and weight loss journey. Our stories are SO similar, and your blog has always inspired me. PLEASE, if you can find the time, keep blogging!! Bless you!!!
Thanks ladies. I will return. Over the past year and a half I always tried to talk myself into it, but Im so busy as it is. When I was packing up the house I found the book that I made into a blog from the very beginning of TTC up until Kayla was about 6 months old. I want the other 2 kids to be able to have that as well. And I thought now is a good time since so much is changing.
So glad to see you back! I missed hearing about you, Nick and the kiddos!
Post a Comment