Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Made By Mommy

Hi blog readers,

I have open a FB store and have started selling my handmade hair bows and other items. I started out making my own for Kayla and Carly and other people had  been interested, so here ya go! Available to you!

Like my page! Spread the word!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Made-By-Mommy/174209355966297?ref=hl

I do Barefoot Baby Shoes,

I do headbands, 


and I do handmade bows in tons of colors and themes and characters!


And a little baby model for you...





1 comment:

donor mom to be said...

Hi, was just wondering if you still blog? :-) I have been checking periodically for updates but nothing so I hope you guys are all ok! :-)

Merry Christmas!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...