Friday, 9 January 2015

Catching up on September 2013

September 2013 was pretty uneventful. Kayla was falling into Kindergarten very well, she took it easier than I did. She was student of the week already this month. She had to bring her favorite stuffed animal and wear her favorite outfit for one of the days.
It was also September 11th, patriot day. A day I'll never forget. Sr in High School in Science class, our first class of the day. 

Carly turned 6 months old, and just like each of the other 2 children, we celebrated her half birthday with her first cupcake and a gift. 



Dad found out he didn't break his wrist, but he broke his arm instead. 

Carly and Caden were taking advantage of the time Kayla was now in school and bonding with each other. It was a good break for Mom once she got used to the idea of Kayla being gone 5 days a week, 2.5 hours a day. 

Dada also flew back to PA to be there for his Father's neck surgery and got to see his sister and her kids as well as his brother. 





No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...