It is now January 2015 and she is near 22 months old. Kayla has a rather large book made from my blog starting back when we were trying to conceive up until she was a few months old. I ran into it a few weeks ago when packing up my closet. (Story on that coming soon) It was neat to see and I am glad she has that. I want the same for the other 2 babies. We have so many changes happening now, and so many adventures coming up to document so I thought now is a good time to start. I am back tracking now, putting the year 2011 into a book to print. It was our last year on Guam. I am so behind! I guess I will back track here with monthly milestones until I get up to date with the present time. So much has happened in the last year and half! The only way I know where and how to begin is just one month at a time! Last blog entry Carly was 3 months old, Kayla was just about to turn 5 and Caden was 3. They are now, almost 22 months, almost 5 years and Kayla 6 and half years old. Crazy how time flies. So here it begins, month by month events, until I get caught up.
In August of 2013, Our birth mother gave birth to her 4th and final baby. A baby boy with her now fiance.
Kayla started Kindergarten.
Carly turned 5 months old.
Carly also got her ears pierced.
Mom and Kayla made home made sushi rolls for the first time.
Mom continued on her weight loss journey post baby. This time was very discouraging. I was stuck in the 150's for a while it seemed.
Carly's appearance was changing so fast and looked just like her Mama!
Carly's first time seeing the aquarium at The Silverton hotel and casino.
Dad broke his wrist at work.
Before school started, we visited San Diego, CA as well this month. That post will be next!






No comments:
Post a Comment