(cell phone picture here, not great)
Bellagio entrance from the parking garage.
Worlds Largest Chocolate Fountain, inside The Bellagio.
(cell phone picture here, not great)
Water Sphere inside The Bellagio Conservatory
About the water sphere
Kayla pointing out the lady bugs look like her pillow pet.
Being silly.
The Bellagio
Paris Hotel and Casino, where Gordon Ramsay's STEAK is.
The Eiffel tower, Paris Hotel and Casino- I love the sun flare and flags on these pictures!
LOVE them.
Love.
Here is Gordon Ramsay's STEAK restaurant, my sister and I considered for a minute to go eat there, until I saw an appetizer or bowl of soup was an easy $17 alone. And a meal was $56 easy per person.
And thinking about taking my booger head Caden in there....very very scary. Not a good idea when one is building and trying to furnish a very big expensive house.
Thinking Holly Madison's PEEPSHOW at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino could be a future date night?!
Wall full of famous people's hands. Charlie Sheen, Sandra Bullock, Shaq, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Jay Leno, George Clooney and some others...Plant Hollywood Hotel and Casino.
The trashy side of Las Vegas...
Its not everyday you see some dudes swimming in the Bellagio Fountains with a view like that. Unless they are drunk and into the motto what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and they are trying to get arrested and kicked out. ha.
(So I didnt make you suffer through all 88 pictures, lucky you)
Pretty amazing that only 9 miles from the Las Vegas strip, we call HOME.
Again, how in the world have I become so lucky and blessed?
Hard work pays off. The harder you work the better it pays.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post about Kayla's very first ballet class!











































2 comments:
Your pictures are great!! And make me wanna come to Vegas more and more! One of these years, we will get there!! :)
I'm loving all of your pictures! They are great!!!I've always thought Vegas would be the best place to just walk around with my camera!
Post a Comment