Tuesday Kayla had her very first ballet class.
I was more nervous than her. She was just excited.
We got the YMCA as the older girls were still in class and Kayla watched. I took that chance to explain to her she will go in there when it's her turn (which she impatiently waited for) and that Mom would be outside the window on the bench watching. She asked if I could go in with her so I thought for sure it would be an issue. I was wrong. The door opened, the instrustor's assistant let the little girls in and Kayla was the first one in there, no questions or hesitation. She looked at me couple times and that was is.
I couldnt believe it.
Since she liked it I would like to actually sign her up for it and get her into the dress code.
She needs the social skills, she needs friends other than her brother and our family friends, and she needs practice with following directions.
I cant believe she is ready for this!
After class everyone was really hungry. Dad ran 6 miles that day and all he had time for was a pop tart. Kids didnt eat because at 4:00 I had to wake them from naps and head out the door 15 minutes later. Mom didn't eat much because the dinner in the crock pot didn't turn out so well.
So off to Cici's we went, where both kids, both parents, probably ate more then they should have.












No comments:
Post a Comment