Our 3rd stop was for the kids to climb up a little.
Dad found a good spot for them.
They need a lot more practice.
Caden was so concerned about walking next to a cactus.
Then we headed out.
On the way out we came across this guy.
He walked toward us.
And totally stuck his face in the car sniffing out the kids strawberry fig newton cookies.
I so wanted to feed him, but it was a $500 fine.
And then Caden had to have a potty stop.
He is doing FANTASTIC at potty training at such a young age.
I'd say nearly 100% except at night time and missing once a day or so when he has to go number 2.
Otherwise, totally using the potty.
Or weeds.
Or parking lot.
City is in view! Almost home!
And by the way, house signing is today at 11 am!










1 comment:
This is amazing! What great pictures! I can't believe how the kids are growing! I love getting to see them grow up through photos! They are just beautiful! You all are so blessed!
Post a Comment