So we left the visitor's center and took some pictures outside.
We took the scenic 13 mile drive around the canyon's scenic loop.
It was amazing.
I am so looking forward to our next trip there.
We stopped at the very first scenic pull off.
We all kinda just stood there and stared.
I couldn't get over seeing the hiking trails.
This excited me.
We threw rocks...
We drove onto the next stop!
Kayla took off. She was ready! Red Rock has a .75 mile children's hike I would love to do with the kids one of these days. We were just not prepared for it at the time.
This is me starting to love sun flare pictures.
My sister saw her first wild lizard. We have been around them since stationed in Italy in 2003 so they are nothing new for us, but she was way excited.
Check out the moon in the picture below, middle right side.
I love the moon in the desert. There is rarely a day or time you cant see it.
The Dada started to climb at spider monkey speed up the rock. Of course he is used to this climbing, he has to train for it in his job.
(And I highly regret not following after him)
Ha. Did this picture for my mother in law.
And then we drove onto our 3rd stop...
(Signing of paperwork for the house was postponed yesterday. Our loan officer had us getting back too much money, over the limit, so the amount over the credit limit was credited back towards the payment on the house so the paperwork had to be re-done and re-submitted to include this. This morning we have the new documents in our email so soon we should know what happens next and when)




















1 comment:
The pictures are amazing!!! Red Rock Canyon is beautiful!! When the littles get a little bigger, we want to take a road trip out west, to see all the sites. And this is definitely a place I want to put on the list!
Sorry that the signing was postponed, but atleast they were on top of it and got the new papers done right away. Fingers crossed that it is finalized soon!!
Post a Comment