Friday, 29 June 2012

Busy Busy!

Well, friends. Been so busy and then sick I haven't had much time for anything. On top of being busy and sick, my toddlers have hit new phases. Joy. Also my Mother In Law is in town. This however makes the business, sickness and new toddler phases a tad more bearable.

But anyhow, here are some pictures of the house I took about a week ago. Its changed a bit since, but I don't have updated pictures since.


This is the downstairs bathroom vanity that came with the house, that we hated. 


Double doors to master  bedroom

Master bedroom- working on getting new bedding.

Master Bedroom, need a piece of furniture here, not sure what though.

Double doors from the inside of the master bedroom Caden's room to the left of the hallway.

My closet.

The Dad taking out the downstairs bathroom sink

left side of my closet empty, right side of the closet looks the same- I need more clothes to fill this massive closet!

My family wall outside the master bedroom- yes I know I need to fix the 'Y'

Caden's room- looks a bit different now. He has new bedding and the green wall hooks are gone.

Caden's room

Caden's closet- different as well now. Rearranged it again.

The toy area of his room, which no longer looks like this because it drove me crazy.
Eventually- his bedroom furniture is getting painted a dark color.

Laundry room. This was before the washer was delivered but this room is so big it also is my sewing room on the opposite side.

The area next to the stairs going down the hall to master bed room and Caden's room

This is the downstairs and 3rd bathroom after our new vanity is in. So much better.


Front door- we need a piece of furniture under the picture to hold all our shoes.

Our front living room, which will eventually be the xbox room.

Front living room looking into the living room.

And now I need to take pictures again, and take pictures of the rooms that I didnt take yet!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! There is nothing like building a house and being the first family to ever live in it! All fresh, all new and all YOURS! It's beautiful!

twondra said...

It's beautiful Michelle!! I'm jealous of all the room you have. :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...