Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day this year, Mama had the idea to let Kayla have a mini party for her neighborhood friends. Dad cooked
burgers and hot dogs and we had cookies, chips and juice. Kids had a water gun fight before eating too. 
It was fun to watch them have a good time. Our neighbor Tracie also painted their faces before the BBQ. 

Caden got his new bike the night before and dad put it together for him to ride. His helmet was too small so he took off
Without it. He ended up falling off his bike and hitting his head really good on the ground. Thought for a minute we would be in the hospital. He had a huge egg on his head for a couple days. 





No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...