Saturday, 16 May 2015

First visit to 4/9 market

2 weekends ago Das took us on Saturday to the 4/9 market. It's a local market that is held every day that that's ends in a 4 or a 9. Awesome place. Very crowded. There's tons of local fresh produce, fish, chicken, beans, candies you can pick and chose and pay by weight, tons of food made fresh on the spot. 

Squid.



Fresh hot Donuts. Melt in your mouth fresh coated in sugar. Kids got 2 for only 1 won. 

Mom had this food on a stick. No idea what it was but so good! 


Dad stopped at a cafe type place for a bagel sandwich. 


Caden and Carly chose a hot dog on a stick.

Kayla Got Chicken on a stick.




And we got all these strawberries for about $6. 

Definately was fun and definitely will utilize this market often! 











No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...