Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Baby's room so far!

Carly's theme in her room.
I wanted something she could grow into.
With both kids, at around age 1 we had to change the themes in their rooms to something more toddler-ish, and this time I didn't want to have to change it for a long time.
Kayla went from Winnie The Pooh, to Butterflies at about 18 months. Caden went from Jungle theme to, well nothing because we moved so many times, to now Football. 




It's still a work in progress, but so far this is what we have going on. Still need a lamp on the dresser, and I would like to decorate the wood toy box some how. Pictures need to go in the frame still.


We now have a set of white shelves next to the changing table with white baskets. My plan is to get some fabric bins for the changing table to hold diapers, wipes and that sort.


Baby swing will be going down stairs and will be replaced with a glider/ottoman in her room.
Also, want to get either her name in wood letters to hang above the crib...maybe.

Her closet, still needs major help.

I went through, and sorted the sizes of all the clothes we have accumulated from friends and the thrift store to see what we still need. This is the newborn drawer...I think we are go to go here except a few pairs of socks and the hand mittens to keep her from scratching.

0-3 months, we are good in this department too I believe!

3-6 months we still need to improve on.

6 month drawer I think needs improvement in stock and organization.


16 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Paisley Seven said...

I just love her cupcake bedding! Thank you for showing us her room. Can't wait to see if finished.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...