I am so glad that I turned this blog private. I feel like I can document and share, and talk about anything my heart desires here! Thank you to everyone who is a part of wanting to share in with our life adventures. I am so excited for the next adventures to begin!
I am so glad that I blogged about the details of why I went private. I am so glad the important people in our lives left such supportive comments for me. I have been struggling with this issue. One in particular comment from one of the most important people in this situation (Kayla's birth father) really stuck with me and opened my eyes. As soon as I read it from him, it was like a brick lifted off my shoulders with this whole ordeal. He stands by US. He is on our side. And he will always be there to back us up. That means the world to me. We are incredibly lucky and blessed to have that from him. Unconditional support of our family.
THANK YOU!
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
2 comments:
The type of support you all need is the support and backing that Kayla's birth father provides you as a family. Not someone that will come and go from Kayla and Caden's life leaving drama, mean words etc. At the beginning and the end of the day you and Nick love your children and will do what is best for them. You have been open with them regarding the adoption and in the future if they do ask about Kaitlyn and why she may not be in their lives, the best thing you can do is be honest.
I completely agree with Kerri ^^^
Post a Comment