Sunday, 15 February 2015

Las Vegas Town Square


We went to Las Vegas Town Squate today. Will probably be our very last visit there. We have only 6 more Sundays calling Vegas home. And with those remaining days we want to do things that we haven't done yet. Carly needed new pants, dad needed new running shoes. Kids played at the park and picked out candy at the candy shop. Weather is perfect. 80 here. Cool in shade and warm in the sun. Loves Vegas weather. 

For now, just a picture of Carly. We have had unfortunate circumstances so I have to tighten up security here on the blog before photos of anyone else are posted. 

We are still waiting on official orders to Korea...any day now!!! 


No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...