Sunday, 22 February 2015

Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden

Posting on offer from my phone so not sure how well this will look. But,

Yesterday we decided to check out the Sigfried and Roy Secret Garden at the MGM Grand. It was FUN! The tigers, lions and leopards are AMAZING animals. My favorite part in the garden. The kids seemed to love the dolphins much better. No surprise there with Kayla and Caden growing up on the beach for so long. Kayla has now switched back to her thoughts on being a dolphin trainer. She has said this before each time we visited Sea World San Diego, but the seemed to forget and move onto a teacher or police officer, or vet or pilot. 

Carly loves any sea creature! If it swims, she loves it. Here are aome cell phone photos. I haven't gotten the pics of the canon yet.




When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...