Sunday, 21 April 2013

1 month

Carly is now 1 month old. Makes me so sad to see how fast she is growing up. I love this tiny baby stage. I loved it through each of the 3 babies and I love it even more this time around. I think because I know just how fast it really does go by and eventually it's just a distant memory.

She is still perfect. Guessing to weigh about 7.5 lbs now. She is still 20 inches long. Still eats 2.5 oz about every 2-3 hours. Still only cries when something is wrong and that is it which is usually only when she has to burp or has gas stuck.

We did have problems getting her to burp. She would have them stuck for 30 minutes to an hour after eating and I could hear her gulping and swallowing air. We switched to Dr. Brown bottles and the problem is much much less now.

She defiantly recognizes her Mama. :)

She loves to watch Kayla and Caden. And they love to kiss and hug on her.





Had to sneak in these gorgeous pictures of the big sister!




4 comments:

Paisley Seven said...

She is so precious! I'm so happy for you all!

Mrs. Ardiano said...

Oh wow your girls are adorable.. lucky!! I have 2 girls also but they are 4 and 13. They are big girls now.. :0)

twondra said...

Awww. I wanna kiss those cheeks of both girls. :)

Montana's mom said...

Your daughter is beautiful and so much hair! Of course Kayla is beautiful as well :-) All your children are lucky to have you as parents.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...