Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Stupid changes

I got so discouraged last time I came to blogger and noticed they changed it all up. And now Im sitting here trying to figure this new blogger setup out. Why did they have to go and change it all?? I was so comfortable with the old layout I could probably post with my eyes closed.

ARGH!

I have so many updates to put on here!

I will just skip it all and jump right to it!

Current fitness status and house update!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh.Em.Gee.....cannot WAIT until your house is done and to see pics!! I SOOOOOO wish I lived there so I could help you move in and help decorate the kids rooms!!

Mark said...

Both you and your house are "built like a brick sh*t-house". That's a compliment by the way.
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...