Thursday, 31 May 2012

Current fitness photo

Its getting hard for me to find 'big' pictures of me because I hated my picture taken back then, and current cell phone pictures aren't great quality. But, here ya go!
March 2010- my biggest weight I think. Not sure, never stepped on scale until May 2010. 
159 lbs, barely squeezing into a Jr's 13, wearing ladies size 14.
Currently, Jrs size 5, sometimes 3. Ladies almost size 2, ladies size 4 is getting too lose!
My goals:
Lost a little more belly flab. The tiny flab you see in my belly button area right over top my pink shorts in the side view picture.
And gain muscle.

1 comment:

twondra said...

You go girl!! That's amazing!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...