Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Mt Charleston

On Sunday we spent the day going on a long drive. We drove up to see snow! One of the reasons I love Vegas so much is you can drive an hour to a lake or you can drive an hour to see snow, or you can stay in the suburbs where we are building and have everything you could possibly need, or you can drive 15 minutes to the city and be in the Las Vegas strip. Its the best of all worlds.

But today, we ventured to go see snow!

We all did except Kayla, who was fast asleep in the car. She is up at 5 am most days so there is no way she was going to stay awake. (3 years later I am still hoping she outgrows this)











2 comments:

Mark said...

The photos are great and I'm so glad that your kids(okay, only one) could finally experience it.
m.

Jenn said...

Ok - So out of curiousity, does she wake Caden up at 5am too? YUK!!! My child is FINALLY sleeping in until anywhere from 6:15-7am. Not a huge "sleep in"...but better than our 5:15-5:30 she was doing!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...