Mimi and Papa arrived last night! I tried to keep the kids awake long enough to see them, but it was a fail. Even after them eating cupcakes at 8 pm.
We are having a blast! The kids are acting as if they have never been so far away from them for the past year and a half. Its like no time has passed, yet the kids are so big it's like all the time in the world has passed.
It was like Christmas Eve night....waiting to excitedly for morning so the kids could see their Grandparents.
Friday, 16 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...









No comments:
Post a Comment