Thursday, 10 September 2015

Seoul day 2 part 1

Day 2 started off with breakfast. First thing we did was walk to the cable car lift ride at the Seoul tower. The lift took us up a steep small mountain (with an amazing view!) up to the base of the tower. 

At the base of the tower is where you can put a lock, have awesome views of the city and grab some snacks. 
Dad got the kids a popcorn and drink combo with the admission ticket. Great hot and kept them happy and entertained. 
We hung out at the top for a while. Had se snacks and dad got a beer while kiddos played.
We took the cable car back down and walked back to the hotel for a power nap. 






No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...