Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Mini Seoul vacation day 1

We left Saturday morning early by bus to yongsan post. About an hour bus ride. Easy. Once we reached post, the downpour of rain began so we got something to eat and walked around the px before getting a taxi ride to our hotel. Awesome hotel right at the base of Seoul tower!  We hung out until the rain let up and then started exploring! 
The kids got massive tall ice creams comes for only $2 each. 
We walked a ton and decided dinner would be off of various street food vendors. Caden got honey butter corn on the cob.
Dad got meatballs.
Carly and Kayla shared fries. 
Mom got an egg on bread.
We also has treats later. Dad got a rolled up pizza come and girls shared watermelon drink and gimbab rolls. 
Great fun day. We walked a little over 7 miles! 






No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...