Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Busan Korea day 2

Day 2 at the beach started with breakfast buffet overlooking the beach! Amazing view and great healthy food for Mom.
Kids loved the endless amount of fresh fruit available. 
After breakfast we changed clothes and spent several hours at the beach. We didn't have any sunshine. It even started to rain a little but that didn't send us off. 
The lifeguards had an exercise right at the spot we were sitting. 
After the beach we had some snacks in our hotel room and had some down time. Carly colored and kids played. 
Then we got some dinner. And walked around. Kids got donuts from a local bakery. 
And we walked around exploring until time to go back to our room. 














No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...