Kayla's 4th birthday beach party was a blast. Could not have had it go any more perfect....unless Papa was here to enjoy it with us.
Kayla was so excited and happy every moment of the day.
I edited 103 pictures, but I will spare you from posting each and everyone.
Here are just a few of my favorites. It was not easy choosing just a few. If you call this a few....
Birthday girl and her Mimi.
Taking a candy break from the pool.
(my homemade jolly rancher lollypops were a hit)
Announcing time for cake!
Birthday girl and her Dad.
Birthday girl and her Mom.
Birthday kiss.
All of us with Mimi.
Everyone loved the gift from Kayla's birth father. (look at the faces!)
Birthday gift from us!
Gift from Mimi and Papa.
Cupcakes- blue are cotton candy and sand ones are chocolate marshmallow.
Super Yum!
Candy sharks
Candy fruit slices
Juice for the kids in sand buckets
Shark watermelon
Lounging in the pool.
Cheetos in a sand bucket, candy turtles and candy aligators and mint oreos!
Bubbles, Doritos in a sand bucket, swedish fish, graham cracker goldfish and the candy sea glass I made.
Flowers from Mimi and Kayla's birthday blocks I made.
Poolside for a candy break. (love this picture)
I also love this picture. Caden....






















3 comments:
Great pics! It looks like she had an AMAZING birthday party!!
Happy Birthday Kayla!!
Seriously, send that child to me! My Claire needs a baby sister and Kayla is perfect for it!
She's such a doll and so dramatic. Now, tell me, where does she get that from?
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Your Mom's Friend, m.
Awwww, love all the pics!! She is so beautiful! Can't believe she's 4! Thanks for sending the card and thinking of us!!!
Post a Comment